Las Vegas




Just got back from the tattoo convention in Las Vegas.  I wasn't tattooing, but went to support and help out the Horitoshi family from Tokyo.  I visited them last year in Japan and they put me up and made sure I was taken care of completely.  It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I feel very fortunate to know Horitoshi and call him and his family my friends.
His style of tattooing and way that he carries himself as an individual has been very influential to who I am as a tattooer and person.
It was also great to spend quality time with my mentors from SF Bill and Junii Salmon, and all of the other great people in my extended tattoo family and new friends I met.
  Looking forward to thier return trip to San Francisco in the spring.  Do yourself a favor and check out Horitoshi's work at www.horitosh1.com.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...